Donald Driver Fantasy Football 2011
Gordon registered 17 carries inside the opponent's 5-yard line (third most) and his 419 receiving yards ranked ninth. Fantasy Points Per Game Receiving Stats Red Zone Targets Rushing Stats Red Zone Runs Year Age Team G Standard PPR 0.5 PPR Rec/G Yds/G In20 In10 In5 Att/G Yds/G In20 In10 I just don't see the upside. That said, I don't like Jones or Driver. this content
FeeleySTLQB3453539754812341.33000002225.821.350 313Clay HarborPHITE2416300000000191316312.5412238.328.846 314Anthony DixonSFORB241600000029873.0021166.0002122.321.891 315T.J. Julio Jones, Atl WRYEARTARRECYDSAVGTDRUSHYDSTDPTS2016 Statistics12983140917.06000259.92017 Projections142.395.71422.214.171.12400284.32017 Outlook: Jones missed two games with a toe injury, but still managed to finish sixth among wide receivers in fantasy points last season. Super Bowl Winners Super Bowl Play Finder, Super Bowl Leaders, Super Bowl Standings ... Measurables Overview for Donald Driver As Compared To Other Wide Receivers Height: 6' 0" BELOW AVERAGE Weight: 194lbs BELOW AVERAGE 40-Yard Dash Not Available Shuttle Time Not Available Cone
Share this post Link to post Share on other sites nOoBiEsNaCks 0 Veteran Members 0 383 posts Posted August 25, 2011 · Report post I'm not sold on Driver this Like last season, Driver should be among the more targeted receivers in the NFL, and given the state of the Packers defense, Green Bay should be expected to throw a lot. DraftThread 3,959 views 11:26 Fantasy Football Promo 2016-2017 - Duration: 5:53.
- And this is nothing new.
- Jones, I like better in 2012, Driver I feel, is not rosterable, at all.
- Most data provided by 24-7 Baseball, creators of the ESPN Pro Football Encyclopedia.
- Jones is back and will surely see more playing time than Driver.
- YatesHOUQB2465821349493314574.07000005053.247.740 229Jake LockerTENQB23503466542408567.00100004952.349.341 230Mike ThomasJAXWR241513000003113.67091444159.4314995.169.690 231Kenny BrittTENWR233300000000261728917.0034766.454.491 232Dallas ClarkINDTE32111000000000653435210.3524783.763.232 233Jeff KingARITE28161000000000342727110.0434775.158.633 234Matt FlynnGNBQB265133495186213-6-0.46100004650.647.142 235Marcedes LewisJAXTE27151500000000853946011.7904688.065.534 236Vincent BrownSDGWR2214400000000401932917.3224566.954.494 237Dane SanzenbacherCHIWR23161000001-4-4.000542727610.2234575.258.793 238Kyle WilliamsSFOWR231310000023216.000312024112.0534567.353.392 239Earl BennettCHIWR2411400000000432438115.8814470.655.195 Rk Tm FantPos Age G GS Cmp Att
- LosmanMIAQB30206106000210.500000032.01.563 459Marc MarianiTENWR2416000000144.000125244.800313.310.3176 460Carlton MitchellCLEWR2311000000000433110.33036.14.6173 461Niles PaulWASWR2213200000177.000522512.50035.24.2171 462Bilal PowellNYJRB23200000013211.6201177.00033.32.3139 463Brian RobiskieCLEWR24620000000093258.33035.54.0180 464Da'Rel ScottNYGRB23110000005163.20022136.50034.42.9138 465Kory SperrySDGTE2616400000000513232.00034.23.782 466Manase TongaOAKRB271130000011212.00043186.00036.04.5136 467Tiquan UnderwoodNWEWR246000000000633010.00036.04.5174 468Lawrence VickersHOURB2814100000100.00084297.25036.94.9137 469Bryan WaltersSDGWR24400000000043279.00035.74.2178 470Ryan WhalenCINWR22400000000054276.75036.74.7177 471Brock BolenJAXRB26130000002147.0005263.00024.03.0141 472Thomas ClaytonCLERB2730000008121.5001133.00022.52.0146 473Clyde GatesMIAWR2515000000144.0002199.50024.33.3181
- This feature is not available right now.
- I'm interested in facts.The fact remains that in the two preseason games played so far, it was Driver and Jennings that were out on the field when they were in two
In a deep league, someone just cut him. gave him a projected rank of 92nd overall, which would make him a backup, third wide receiver/flex option. He's strictly a possession receiver now without red-zone size, and his upside is accordingly limited even in one of the best offensive environments in the league. 2010 For the second straight But Driver saw mostly short looks as indicated by his modest 12.8 yards per catch.
AZCardinals10 40,137 views 7:03 NFL Fantasy Files Compilation "Pick me" - Duration: 7:25. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites Nick Mitchell 168 Superstar Established Members 168 1,908 posts Gender:Male Location:Anytown, USA Interests:ima fantac guru Posted September 29, 2011 · He's looking like a 5th wide receiver with little 2011 fantasy value. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites Prev 1 2 Next Page 1 of 2 Go To Topic Listing Fantasy Football Talk Popular Now George Springer 2017
Working... Visit www.nflplayers.com. Published on Jul 1, 2016Just a casual reminder who the current champion still is, (and will be). Packers | Donald Driver not angry about role :: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:23 pmGreen Bay Packers WR Donald Driver said he is not angry about the reduced role ...
In PPR leagues, I think he'll be an OK option...just need to hope for a score. Exclusive Fantasy Analysis Subscribe to RotoWire now to instantly reveal our analysis. 12/9/2012 Driver (thumb) is active for Sunday night’s game against the Lions, the Packers' team website reports. During those 25 games, he was on the field for 95 percent of the snaps and handled 22.2 carries and 6.7 targets per game. At 6-0, 185 Driver’s never been much of a red-zone threat – and that was when they actually used to throw to him there.
I have Driver rated as the 50th best WR in the league, while most wouldn't even consider drafting him. news Is that the first step towards a breakout, or just a one game fluke? He's finished top-nine at the position in PPR during three of the past five seasons, but has missed a total of nine games due to injury over the past three seasons. But this time, it's Driver who has to look for a new battery-mate.
All rights reserved. Get My Free Downloads AnalysisAnalysis Submenu Column 1Draft Kit Articles News Player Profiles Discuss Your Team Podcast RankingsRankings Submenu Column 1Cheat Sheets Custom Standard PPR Auction Rookies 1-Page Printer-Friendly Top-200 Players Courtyard Hotels 195,583 views 2:57 Green Bay Packers Donald Driver on Mike and Mike 2011-09-23 Will's Northwoods Inn - Duration: 8:46. http://digitalcompulsion.com/donald-driver/donald-driver-fantasy-value-2011.php Driver’s not a burner, but he’s got adequate speed, excellent athleticism and quickness in and out of his breaks.
It's likely that younger players, such as Randall Cobb, will pass him in targets and Driver's role will be reduced. Driver isn’t going to overpower defensive backs at 6-0, 188 pounds, but he’s fast enough to get downfield and quick enough to make defenders miss after the catch. Sign Up Fantasy Football Talk This Topic All Content This Topic This Forum Advanced Search Browse Forums Code of Conduct Staff Online Users More Activity All Activity My Activity Streams Unread
Sign in Add translations 106 views 3 Like this video? Ezekiel Elliott, Dal RBYEARRUSHYDSAVGTDRECYDSTDPTS2016 Statistics32216315.115323631325.42017 Projections327.61539.34.712.548.1420.92.2327.52017 Outlook: Elliott paced the NFL with 322 carries and 1,631 rushing yards while finding the end zone a total of 16 times last season. Battle-Tested by 40,000+ football diehards as the #1 fantasy website since 1999! After posting at least 1,000 receiving yards during his first six seasons, Green caught 66 passes for 964 yards and four scores in 10 games in 2016.
Look at Favre. Discuss... The big man ranked 11th in the league in carries, but his terrific effectiveness (5.2 YPC, 2.2 YAC) allowed him the second-most rushing yards. The heavy usage allowed him a top-14 fantasy week during all 12 of his outings last season.
Finding Bargains On Draft Day How to Manage Bye Weeks Evaluating Trades NFL Injuries and Fantasy Football Auction Draft Strategy Best Draft Position? I'd rather take a flyer on a guy like Santana Moss or Derrick Mason for the same money. Watt, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Frank Gifford, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, DeMarco Murray, Michael Oher ... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites Anthony1 324 On the Ballot Established Members 324 3,460 posts Gender:Male Posted August 25, 2011 · Report post It appears
Also, with jermichael finley back, is there any value at all for this 2ndWR we're all arguing about? WillsNorthwoods 308 views 8:46 WR Donald Driver | 2010 NFL Fantasy Football Player Rankings - Duration: 2:09. Contrast that with 2005 teammate Antonio Chatman who converted half of his eight red-zone targets for touchdowns. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites SFF 0 Single-A Members 0 18 posts Posted September 5, 2011 · Report post Okay so I am a little
The Atlanta offense will surely come back to earth a bit this season, but 28-year-old Jones is arguably the game's best talent at the position. Sean E. Evaluating NFL and Fantasy League Trades Evaluating Keeper League Trades Keys to Running a Keeper League PLUS, get breaking player news and analysis in your inbox. He's a quality RB1 option. 10.
NFL Awards Pro Football Hall of Fame, AP NFL MVP, Pro Bowl ... Gordon is entering his prime years at age 24 and will again be the clear feature back for an emerging Los Angeles franchise. WilliamsGNBTE231300000000042136.50013.32.391 518George WilsonBUFWR30131300000166.000000010.60.6193 519Darvin AdamsCAR212000000000000209 520Kamar AikenBUF2220000000000000214 521Seyi AjirotutuCARWR24140000000002144.0001.40.9195 522Derek AndersonCARQB2820000002-2-1.0000000-0.2-0.274 523Arnaz BattlePIT31100000000001000217 524Tom BrandstaterSTLQB271002000000000072 525Dominique Byrd2TM2730000000000000106 526Rudy CarpenterTAM25100000000000073 527Michael ClaytonNYG2950000000001000208 528Kevin ConeATL231000000000000205 529Dominique CurrySTL24160000000000000216 530Tandon DossBAL2260000000002000207 531Shaun DraughnKAN241000000000000160 532Darren EvansIND232000000000000162