Distracted Driver Awareness
Unfortunately, it is also a serious public health threat and it compromises our ability to provide safe and reliable service to the communities that we serve,” said John Higgins, vice president More statistics on distracted driving and other risky driving behaviors are available here. The Topic Consequences In 2015 alone, 3,477 people were killed, and 391,000 were injured in motor vehicle crashes involving distracted drivers. If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact NSC Customer Service at 800-621-7619 or firstname.lastname@example.org National Safety Council Mission The National Safety Council eliminates preventable deaths at work, Source
The May 2017 issue highlights products from Seeq, Loftware, Sphera, PIRTEK, Honeywell, JustriteManufacturing Co., Brady SPC and FallTech. MyNSC Shop Shop NSC Homepage Training Supplies & Equipment Training Supplies Homepage Best Selling First Aid Defensive Driving Specialty Vehicle Workplace Safety Compliance Books & Reference Materials Best Selling Applied Safety This page is available exclusively as a resource toFaculty Members. Make the commitment to drive phone-free today. http://www.nsc.org/learn/NSC-Initiatives/Pages/distracted-driving-awareness-month.aspx
Distracted Driving Awareness Month 2017
The number of fatalities is expected to be 12 percent higher than the average number of deaths, 364, that occurred in the past six years. Have questions? Print reprints Favorite EMAIL Tweet Discuss this Article 1 user-339892 on Apr 4, 2017 I don't have a problem with pledges and "awareness months" but if people are really serious about
Have questions? The Topic Get Involved: Help Stop Distracted Driving We can all play a part in the fight to save lives by ending distracted driving. Not a member? National Distracted Driving Awareness Month 2017 For 100 years, the National Safety Council has been the leading safety advocate preventing unintentional injuries and death.
Have questions? Driving Awareness Tips Visit our FAQs or contact us. If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact NSC Customer Service at 800-621-7619 or email@example.com National Safety Council Mission The National Safety Council eliminates preventable deaths at work, in Thousands have Died in Crashes Involving Cell Phone Use Many distractions exist while driving, but cell phones are a top distraction because so many drivers use them for long periods
Please register or login to the NSC website using your NSC Chapter ID number. Distracted Driving Facts Department of Transportation will focus the bulk of their campaign to end distracted driving between April 4th to 13th. Rodriguez Posted 2 weeks ago in EHS OutLoud Blog Letters from Don Blankenship by Sandy Smith Posted 2 weeks ago in EHS OutLoud Blog Advertisement Follow Us TwitterFacebookGoogle+LinkedInRSS Advertisement ehstoday.com Environment If you have questions or concerns regarding the registration process, please contact Jackie DeCicco at 1-630-775-2206.
Driving Awareness Tips
Department of Transportation CampaignFind out more about distracted driving and Distracted Driving Awareness Month including research, state laws, and FAQs from the USDOT.Stay ConnectedTo see the latest from Urgent.ly on Distracted Visit our FAQs or contact us. Distracted Driving Awareness Month 2017 May 16, 2017 Article 4 Ways to Create a Positive Work Environment [Photo Gallery] Workers in the United States spend more time in the office or on the job site than Distracted Driving Awareness Month Canada If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact NSC Customer Service at 800-621-7619 or firstname.lastname@example.org This page is available exclusively as a resource toASA Members.
Doesn't make sense. this contact form Please register or login to the NSC website using your NSC Membership ID number. NSC Newsletter Sign up for our newsletter! DOT Announces Steep Increase in Roadway Deaths Based on 2015 Early Estimates and Convenes First Regional Summit to Drive Traffic Safety Behavior Changes Press Release Advocacy Groups, Car Owners, Federal Government, Distracted Driving Month 2017
Almost everyone has seen a driver distracted by a cell phone, but when you are the one distracted, you often don't realize that driver is you. Join today.Members Get More This page is available exclusively to NSC Organization members. Remind your teen driver that in States with graduated driver licensing (GDL), a violation of distracted-driving laws could mean a delayed or suspended license. http://digitalcompulsion.com/distracted-driving/distracted-driver-awareness-month.php Journey Tools Campbell Institute Campbell Institute Introduction Events Schedule Research Leading Indicators Measure Safety Safety Management Systems Workplace Safety Consulting Employee Perception Surveys Research Journey to Safety Excellence Join the Journey
This page is available exclusively as a resource toMSCI Members. Distracted Driving Statistics 2015 Apr 24, 2017 Article Five Steps to Women's Eye Health [Photo Gallery] The numbers don't lie. Educators and Employers Educators and employers can play a part, too.
Please register or login to the NSC website using your NSC Membership ID number.
- You can also specify a contact to receive alerts, giving you peace of mind that someone will be notified if you or a loved one should ever have an accident.FamilyView allows
- Ask your students to commit to distraction-free driving or set a company policy on distracted driving.
- Please Donate Today Additional Materials for NSC Members Members, see what other materials are available to you during Distracted Driving Awareness Month.
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, and companies such as Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG & E) are reviewing their phone use policies in an effort to reduce distracted driving
- Join Join/Renew Membership Introduction Join NSC Member Benefits Member Renewal Member Content Member Homepage Practical Solutions & Training Tools Online Learning Safety Awards & Recognition Publications, Library & Research Get Support
- The course will change drivers’ attitudes, help lower liability risks and save lives.Demo the Course Everyone has a Role in Ending Distracted Driving Distracted Driving Research Learn, share and help end
- Make Your Voice Heard If you feel strongly about distracted driving, be a voice in your community by supporting local laws, speaking out at community meetings, and highlighting the dangers of
- An average of 47 hours per week per employees leads to an increase in productivity, but the Economic Policy Institute says that incomes have failed to rise as productivity grows, leading
- If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact NSC Customer Service at 800-621-7619 or email@example.com This page is available exclusively as a resource toASA Members.
- Have questions?
Consequences NHTSA In Action Get Involved: Help Stop Distracted Driving Resources Distracted Driving The Topic What Is Distracted Driving? Not a member? Please register or login to the NSC website using your NSC Membership ID number. Distracted Driving Statistics 2016 Texting is the most alarming distraction.
The National Safety Council observes April as Distracted Driving Awareness Month to draw attention to this epidemic. Contact Us Newsroom Careers Donate Privacy