Display Driver Nvidia Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version 310.90
robo13 496,709 views 7:17 Display driver crash Solved! | Driver Stopped responding and has recovered | GTX 780M | Black screen - Duration: 5:43. Reboot your PC again to uninstall the next part. Screen of Death!). I was the EVGA Precision Software when I noticed that my nVidia driver crash coincided with my GPU down clocking itself to half speed. have a peek at this web-site
This NEVER happened with Vista, and happens every time I print with Win 7. Unsubscribe from rikkz? Open Regedit 2. Spam might resolve in ban. get redirected here
Copyright © 2006-2017 How-To Geek, LLC All Rights Reserved Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components Motherboards Games Storage Overclocking Tutorials All categories Chart For IT Pros If I was yu I'd rollback your drivers to 310.90 and see if that helps. Have a second message popping up with it now: "Application Wow.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" (Might be because of the rollback) Edited: December 4, 2015 December 4,
- I think I found the problem, its maybe because of the temperature of the graphics card.
- This resulted in slower performance and a temporary lock up (1-2 seconds) I researched the issue and someone noticed that after the nVIDIA version 270+ drivers the down clocking issue showed
- wendy94Feb 5, 2013, 10:10 PM Hi guys, I'm having a pretty annoying problem since a couple of days, I'm not sure exactly when and how it started but here's what I'm
- Originally Posted by Kemii @OP there is the (http://www.nvidia.com/download/drive...px/89881/en-us) Nvidia 341.81driver you can install That driver doesn't support GT 630M so it might not work?
- Reports: · Posted 6 years ago Top durtX Posts: 9 This post has been reported.
- Ask !
- Also make sure you're running the most upto date Intel Graphics drivers too since your laptop also relies on this for non dedicated graphic (most standard desktop applications) December 4,
- GO TO BOARDS [SOLVED?] Display Driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode driver stopped responding [...] 12 Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
- All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading...
- solved Nvidia Display driver has stopped responding.
Show more Language: English Content location: United Arab Emirates Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading... wendy94Feb 6, 2013, 2:57 AM okay so I ran a complete test, no errors:Changing video mode to 640x480x16...OK[5-2-2013 18:28:30] Test started for NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450Trying 16bpp RGB:565 mode...NOT SUPPORTED (Code: Incapsula incident ID: 151000790097767608-170768578303689968 Articles l l Subscribe l l FOLLOW US TWITTER GOOGLE+ FACEBOOK GET UPDATES BY EMAIL Enter your email below to get exclusive access to our best and just by looking at it, it looked clean, with further inspection (after taking if off and somewhat apart) it was overdue for cleaning.
Zombie Ryze Senior Member 04-25-2012 Trying this tonight. Hope this helps some of you out there, it helped me! FOLLOW US Twitter Facebook Google+ RSS Feed Disclaimer: Most of the pages on the internet include affiliate links, including some on this site. https://www.howtogeek.com/forum/topic/windows-nvidia-kernel-mode-driver-crash After this happened my frame rate was considerably low and I suffered from random stuttering in the game.
The solution that fixed the problem for me was the following steps. If I was yu I'd rollback your drivers to 310.90 and see if that helps. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Before you reboot your PC, load up Phyxion Driver Sweeper.
Sign in to make your opinion count.
Vindicoth Senior Member 03-23-2012 Quote: Zephirenth:Got all the way to the step where I have to install the graphics driver you listed, and the setup says it can't find compatible software. http://digitalcompulsion.com/display-driver/display-drivers-stopped-responding-windows-7-nvidia.php Add to Want to watch this again later? Restart the computer. 4. For those of you out there with nVidia cards that have been suffering like I have, I have found a solution that has seemed to work for me.
Download the latest version display drivers for your card from NVidia Site. 2. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions. In most cases, the problem is caused by another device or component in your system such as the motherboard, system memory, power supply or hard driveSo there are several factors that Source The solution that fixed the problem for me was the following steps.
Still a driver error. what should I do you think?? Internet Speed 24/1 Antivirus ESET/MBAM Pro Browser ie11 / Chrome/ Firefox Other Info 2nd Rig i7-3770K Asus Maximus V Extreme, 16 GB G Skill DDR3-2400, Corsair 1250i, Samsung 128GB 850PRO, 2XSamsung
did you recently install a new program or software before having this error???
Now go to where you downloaded your NVIDIA WHQL 266.58 driver and go install that. Go to Hkey local machine > System > Current Control set > Control > Graphic Drivers 3. IMPORTANT: Uninstall the Display driver Last. CheapAssHack 3,561 views 0:56 Nvidia Display Device Driver Stopped Responding And Has Recovered Successfully (FIX) - Duration: 4:19.
You will have to reboot your PC after wards to continue uninstall. Follow the uninstall all the way through. Loading... have a peek here You will have to reboot your PC after wards to continue uninstall.
SimpleHow2z 390,110 views 5:06 Nvidia, stop being a DICK - Duration: 7:41. 2kliksphilip 1,585,579 views 7:41 Loading more suggestions... i to have NVIDIA card BUT i am running windows XP!